What is a cookie?
- To provide a better experience when you visit our website;
- To store certain information about your preferences;
- To remember if you have visited us before;
- To count how many people visit our website;
- To measure user behaviour on our website; and
- To improve the content of our website based on user feedback.
What types of cookies do we use?
We may utilize both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on our website:
• A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser; while
• A persistent cookie remains on your device long after you have closed your browser until either it expires or is deleted manually by an individual user through their device settings (if available).
This is standard for any website you visit throughout the web.
How can I manage my Cookie settings?
You may adjust/manage/delete any existing Cookies from within your device’s own system settings — please refer to its manufacturer’s instruction manual for more information on how to do this safely and securely for each specific device type being used by yourself/on behalf of others (e.g., desktop/laptop computers, mobile devices etc.)